Smell please help - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 02-23-2004, 02:15 PM
WRXtuners Member

awdturbo04 is an unknown
Holy shit dude. I live in morgantown. I always party on gilmore street its like 3 blocks up from sunny side and every now and then I go to a party with a friend on sunny side. I live over in south park. lol we have burned so many couches and shit here on grant and sunny side its not even funny. But about the party thing the last 3 parties that i have ben to the cops have come. It has gotten so bad that as soon as i get to someons house i find the back door and unconchiuosley stay close to it.

nice to meet someone that lives in morgantown.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 02-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Vew

Vew is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to Vew
Haha, that's awesome dude, we'll have to meet up sometime. I live in Arnold Hall. You're basically in the same area. You really gotta look at how well the people throwing the parties know what they're doing. There are so many things that cops look at before they actually go in and bust one.

Sorry I missed your IM, I was at work and people not on my list don't recieve my away messages.

~ and I apologize for getting everyone off topic, but it's cool to run into a local =) ~
#18 Old 03-07-2004, 01:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

iareben is an unknown
Cops deffinently dont try to bust kids. I got arrested for a few serious charges and got 8 weeks probation thats all. Cops also cannot arrest you about drinking unless you are publicly drunk, or they see you drinking. You can walk around with a beer thats not open right in front of a cop if your over 18 as well. Its really really really hard to get arrested for underage drinking unless the cops bust the party. I dont think you have anything to worry about. Cops were kids too =D
#19 Old 04-14-2004, 10:04 PM
WRXtuners Member

SlvrSleepr is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to SlvrSleepr
ya, i broke in to an abondoned house. well i drove some people to the house to break into it, but they told me i was still respaonsible for it. any way they let me off scott free with only a lecture and a sorry letter to the guy that owned the land. I dont think most cops are out to get kids having fun but "MOST" is the opretive word there. seems like i get pulled over every other day for not having a front tag.
#20 Old 04-18-2004, 11:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

Rexer1 is an unknown
Man i dont think you have to worry bout shit man, im going to the Unv. of Colorado @ Boulder and its the number 1 party school in nation... Yup, i know a shitload bout parties and those cops wont do anything to you.. Chances are your parents will do a lot worse.. But just to let you know, beer spilled in my trunk too and the wooden sheet that covers the spare tire will rot away and stain if you dont get that shit dried.. haha mine did, but its all good.. give you some good memories in your rex.. good luck.
#21 Old 04-18-2004, 11:43 PM
WRXtuners Member

Rexer1 is an unknown
i GOT A 93 DOLLAR TICKET for not having a front tag.. that is haggard man.
#22 Old 04-19-2004, 01:46 AM
WRXtuners Member

SlvrSleepr is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to SlvrSleepr
I feel your pain man, what a shittty law
#23 Old 04-19-2004, 04:31 PM
WRXtuners Member

awdturbo04 is an unknown
lol boulder colorado man we saw a movie in health about you guys and binge drinking. lol thats so funny.