Subaru WRX Forum banner

Sedan Fenders And Bumper Covers On A Wagon

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bluesubiaz 
#1 ·
i want to do the sedan frenders & front and rear bumper covers on my wagon, i know that the fenders and front bumper fit but how dose the rear sedan match up with the wagon i dont have access to a sedan to take measurements, and i dont want to go to the dealership and order a rear cover to find out i dosent fit, i just like the flaired look and dont want anything that looks ricey, so the sedan seems to be my best option.

#2 ·
converting the rear is a shit ton of work, you will have to cut the existing fenders out then weld the sedan ones on, you will also need rear doors from a sedan. looks hella good when it is done right.

#4 ·
Like Nagy said its alot of work. I checked into it for a friend who has a wagon. 2 weeks ago saw one in Portland, white with gold rims, lowered. It was an 06 wagon, with the sedan conversion all around. I actually liked it alot.

#6 ·
The front is a very easy conversion to do...and IMO worth it....the rear will cost you about 6k to have someone else to it right.

If you roll the rears you should be able to fit some pretty fat tires on there...you could also just roll the fronts but then you dont have the cool fender flare :)

#8 ·
i really dont want to cut up my car and do the rear fenders or doors im just going to roll and pull, what i wanted to know is if the rear bumper with fit the wagon due to the lift gate instead of the trunk lid, i need to know the width of the distance between the tail lights, and the bottom of the trunk lid on a sedan... thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.