The progress of my recentrly purchase! Haha WRX - Page 2 - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 PM
WRXtuners Member

alexxxphilly is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to alexxxphilly
hehehe yeah there are a lot of diff. but only us will know that haha. its getting there. at least now i can drive it, asnd i am loving it! i took it off roading today some rally action! Im a big fan of wrc, I was born in argentina so i went to the WRC every year since i was a lil boy big subaru 555 fan ha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 AM
WRXtuners Member

rlionking87 is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to rlionking87
Wow that was a lot work. i wouldn't even know where to start. Do you know if an 06 bumper would fit an 02 or do you have to change the tail lights and possbly the trunk lid as well?
#18 Old 08-19-2009, 08:48 AM
WRXtuners Member

basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to basco is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to basco Send a message via MSN to basco
the trunk lids all fit but yes you do have to change the tail lights

FP GT35R MoTeC M800 AndrewTech PPG'd Wagon - 513AWHP
06 Mazdaspeed6 280/330
- Matt
#19 Old 08-19-2009, 11:08 AM
WRXtuners Member

man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to man show is a WRX expert worth listening to
^ That's exactly right. The only difference is the little circles protruding downward into the rear bumper from the 04-07 tail lights. If you take a close look, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. All the trunk lids are interchangeable from 2002-2007, but make sure if you get the STi spoiler, you also get the stronger trunk spring to lift that beast, and also make sure your trunk lock cylinder is compatible with your other ones if you do a complete trunk swap. The 02-03 rear bumpers are compatible with 02-03 tail lights only. The 04-07 rear bumper is technically compatible with 02-07 tail lights, but 02-03 will have a tiny gap and not look right, so 04-07 tails are your best bet. 04-07 tail lights can be swapped to whatever style you like the best since they're slightly different throughout the years.

John
07 WRX