Subaru WRX Forum banner

Please Tell Me What This Is?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  RcrsWetDream 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, I'm really confused as to what these are, and have not been able to find ANYTHING about it.

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
I'm wondering what that pink thing is, along with the metal "button" on the right. These are pictures from under the radio dash in a 2010 wrx. Thanks guys.

See less See more
#5 ·
So when you say it is the LED for the cubby, does that mean if you pushed in that metal button looking thing (looks like the prong end of something that would be plugged into the 12v cigarette lighter things) that little red LED would light up or something? Don't kind of see the point but watever heh. And the other is a plug? Or just an area to pull out exposed wires without ripping the dash off?

Additionally, I was thinking about mounting one of the adapter type things which splits the single 12v lighter socket into a double. Would mounting it with a very small screw upward into the dash type material above the cubby run into any trouble? Would I be hitting wire?

Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.