Subaru WRX Forum banner

Pimpilicious!!

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  psirrized 
#1 ·
Cosmo is a PIMP!!

here is tonights project. I have three WRX's in the shop right now....

Two fixing exhaust leaks, one gettin a Catch can, and rotate tires, and Cosmo's install of DVD player. Its nice....

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
here ya go....lines go from the single pipe on the IC to the intake pipe....there is a metal tube that attatches to the IC, one line of each side to the valvecovers. it has one more line coming off of it....it goes to the intake pipe. disconnect this line, and install the can inline. i mounted mine on the firewall....but most mount it next to the batt. i cant, since i have a FMIC to go there....

Attachments

#16 ·
Thanks Joey

But my Hyperflow top mount came with a tube to replace that metal tube attached to the stock IC. I'm pretty sure its now burried somewhere under the new intercooler and manifold inlet... rats...

What do you mean "intake pipe"... ???

Where are you mounting your "vent line" that is the second tube into the catch can? I've seen some vent it into the intake? is that right? or just vent it into atmosphere?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.