Subaru WRX Forum banner

Oops!

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Tut4u2 
#1 ·
I was driving my car to a car show last week and had to park in grass dirt parking lot. When it came time to back out i hit a GIANT rock and it took quite a bit of the plastic off of the plastic side under spoiler thing. Does anyone know where to get a new stock plastic side under spoiler for cheap?

p.s. i dont want my dad to find out about this so i dont want to goto the dealership to get one.

#2 ·
Do you mean the side skirts or the lip the of the bumper? Instead of getting a new one you can do what I did: when my front bumper got screwed up, I wet sanded it down so it would smooth out, then I applied a couple of layers of touch up paint, then buff it out, then reapplied the paint. Then for the hole that's still in the bumper, I am going to get some fiberglass and lay it over so it covers the whole, then paint that portion of the fiberglass. Its a lot cheaper than paying 500 bux for a new bumper (that's installed and painted).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.