Subaru WRX Forum banner

My first mod

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  WrxCruising 
#1 ·
I had my first mod installed last week. I have not posted before now 'cause well, driving a WRX is more fun than reading about one :)

Anyhow I ordered pinstripes from Stripeman.com then I had them installed by Auto Body Techniques in Wheaton, IL. I think they turned out pretty good... I went with Bay Gold Metallic because Gold Metallic was a little to bold... Bay Gold is a shade lighter.

The best part is that in ricer tradition, I just added 5 hp per side... that's a gain of 10 hp for less than $200 !Thumbs Up

Ed

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Man rough crowd... I don't think I have said anything negative about someone else's car here... There is enough hate in the news I shouldn't have to see it in a post about my car.

Maybe I'm being over sensitive, but I have wanted a new WRX for a very lonnnnnnng time. Now that I finally have it, I'm making it MINE. So if you don't mind, I have a date with a plasma blue WRX with flames... we're going for a drive.

To those who had something nice to say, or thought I was crazy, but moved on, Thank you. And if I somehow misunderstood what was said, I apologize.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.