Missing a piece under my car - Subaru WRX Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-04-2009, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 19
Images: 3
Missing a piece under my car

Got under my car today to try and fix the noises from my endlinks when I noticed this piece was on the drivers side but not the passenger side of the car. Anyone know the name of the piece and if it important at all?
Attached Images
Rug-Emporium is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
WRXtuners Member
man show's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,235
Images: 2
It looks like a wind/debris deflector/mud flap/guard-type piece of some sort (please pardon my expert description). It looks like the main purpose of it might be to deflect debris from hitting the rubber boot around your axle (cv joint under it?). You could always try to check a junk yard and see if they have one that's in good shape or just take it to a dealer and show them and they'll charge you a boat load for a new one. Sorry, I don't know what it's called though.

07 WRX
man show is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome