Subaru WRX Forum banner

mesh grille

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  09azwrx 
#1 ·
hey im looking to buy a mesh grille with the subaru emblem on it and the small wrx emblem also.. does anyone know where i could buy one for the 08 wrx 5door? Ive been searching around and cant find one.

#3 ·
newtothegame is right on it. I'm going to get the same grill for my 09. its in the dealers 'catalog' this little one page thing they give me. the part number is j1010fg101(xx) the last 2 letters are the color code for your car. they never give you a price till you call the dealer. Might look on e-bay or craigs list too never know might find it cheaper.
Hope this helps.

#6 ·
yep i have the same one you do boosted09 the part number is for the one thats all mesh and has the subie emblem in the middle. color codes:
EN=dark gray metallic
RL=lighting red
VW= obsidian black pearl
WU=satin white pearl
TI= spark silver metallic
PG=WR blue mica
i like the look of the grill. very clean. and i think it helps it not to look like your avg. 4 door sedan.

#7 ·
Sweet i'm happier than a 12 yr old on x-mas! Payed for my grill this morning at the dealer ship I had to go in for an oil change so i went and talked to the parts dept. I talk with the guy at the counter for a little bit and he cut me a break. the grill is normally 277 they sold it to me for 205. it takes them 4 days to get it. I will try and post some pics and info of the install when i do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.