Subaru WRX Forum banner

LED Eye lights

9K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Darbtai 
#1 ·
i'm toying with the idea of getting LED eye lights, like the ones on high end Audi's, to run across the bottom of my headlights. I'm not real techy when it comes to wiring though. Has anyone done any wiring with the lights on their WRX? I have a 2011. Here's a link to the eye lights: Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Kit | PlasmaGlow

If anyone has a wiring diagram or knows where I could get one that would be great.

#15 ·
What specifically makes them rice?? I dont understand this whole concept just because someone put them on there hondas once there rice now?? Pretty sure if they where considered rice such high companys like audi mercedes porsche etc... wouldnt run them and people wouldnt love them. Also is me having an exhaust rice?? Just because someone with a ricer has one?? I have yet to understand why everyone talks so much sh*t about people doing rice things.. its all personal prefrence about what falls under rice and honestly are cars are like 50% rice... They would be rice if it wherent for 2 things awd and a factory turbo... Just saying And also go for it man if you want LEDS put em in the damn hood fenders whatever you wanna do, because its YOUR car...

#8 ·
Me personally i run stock. But honestly its the ppl that know nothing about cars are the ones that go "oh look at those lights that car is sick!!" so if u want the attention thats why u do the route. He wanted LEDs initially, so he wanted attention to the car. Its whatever you like i guess

#17 ·
You prove my point perfectly brfatal. Everyone (luxury cars and "ricey" cars) has them as DRLs. You're absolutely right. I'm sorry I didn't just blend in with the crowd and run mine into my DRL wiring like everyone else. I chose to be unique. Do something different and not blend in with everyone else.

I expected some push back becuse anything different tends to not sit well with some people. Truth is I could care less about your thoughts on rice, pasta, and LEDs.

#18 · (Edited)
i'm toying with the idea of getting LED eye lights, like the ones on high end Audi's, to run across the bottom of my headlights. I'm not real techy when it comes to wiring though. Has anyone done any wiring with the peimar lighting on their WRX? I have a 2011. Here's a link to the eye lights: Lightning Eyes LED Headlight Kit | PlasmaGlowhttp://www.plasmaglow.com/lightning-eyes-headlight-kit/

If anyone has a wiring diagram or knows where I could get one that would be great.
I have not seen such lights so can't comment on that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.