LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 01-15-2003, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

HiFiWRX is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to HiFiWRX
Leather Seats for your WRX are HERE!!! **URGENT**

check this out!!!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...669#post155669

There WAS some question as to weather people will be able to get the WRX logo on their leather Seats!! Check this out!! No more question!!

Quote:
Jeff,
As I have stated in earlier messages..."ATD IS A MAJOR PLAYER" and this statement is going to prove itself on this Group Buy. I will make a promise to each and every buyer, who joins my GB, that he/she will receive a custom leather kit with the "WRX" logo delivered by www.atd1.com, if that logo is so desired. This is the logo that you have seen pictured in my original post. It is of great URGENCY that you get on board, for this offer will no longer be available in future Group Buys. The iron is hot...NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY IF THERE EVER WAS. There is no hidden agenda, its our way of showing all of you enthusiast's that we care about your satisfaction and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. ATD didn't happen overnight...its a 10yr old company whose specialty is LEATHER INTERIOR. We are also a company whose not afraid to raise the bar and even raise a few eyebrows doing it. Our policy is very simple...if your not happy, we're not happy. In closing Iwould like to extend this GB to as many buyers as possible, not just 20ppl. AGAIN THIS IS THE ONE GROUP BUY YOU DON'T WANT TO "MISS THE BOAT" ON IF YOU WANT LEATHER WITH THE "WRX" LOGO.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...669#post155669

All I can say for now Jeff, is let it be known...if you don't buy now you will repent later. We're the kind of company that, if we get pushed, we step up to the plate.

Regards,
James...ATD Online
www.atd1.com
Get on this buy NOW!! the prices are hot and we may never get a chance to have the WRX on the seats again!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-08-2003, 05:14 AM
WRXtuners Member

OZZYMY03 is an unknown
dont you guys get the RECARO's over there in the states??
post #3 of 4 Old 02-10-2003, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

HiFiWRX is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to HiFiWRX
Quote:
Originally posted by OZZYMY03
dont you guys get the RECARO's over there in the states??
haha I wish... The US got the most BARE version out there... No Recaro seats, no good brakes, no heated seats, no heated side mirrors NOTHING... I am NOT a fan of how the US gets all the cars stripped down... I hope the STi isn't like this in the US... I know it's different than the one the rest of the world gets already hopefully Subaru will step up with at least some of the goodies... But you won't see me holding my breath!
post #4 of 4 Old 02-23-2003, 04:18 AM
WRXtuners Member

4WDrift is an unknown
Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiWRX
haha I wish... The US got the most BARE version out there... No Recaro seats, no good brakes, no heated seats, no heated side mirrors NOTHING... I am NOT a fan of how the US gets all the cars stripped down... I hope the STi isn't like this in the US... I know it's different than the one the rest of the world gets already hopefully Subaru will step up with at least some of the goodies... But you won't see me holding my breath!

Heh, if you don't want a stripped US model, then don't get even think about the STI. Its like a SALEEN I hear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement