Subaru WRX Forum banner

JL Audio looking for WRX Wagon in Miramar, FL for Stealthbox mold

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jreederphoto 
#1 ·
I emailed JL Audio and asked if they planned on making a subwwofer stealthbox for a WRX. He said they would be interested in making one...but they need to get a hold of a WRX Wagon to create their mold/design the enclosure. Anyone out near Miramar, FL interested. Stealthboxes are custom made fiberglass subwoofer enclosures...they are awesome. If interested email: Don Vertrees. go to www.jlaudio.com for more info on stealthboxes. And let me know if this happens so i know not to build my own.

Don Vertrees @ dvertrees@jlaudio.com

Below was his email to me:

Good morning Jordan,
Sorry, no plans for a WRX wagon as of yet. However if a vehicle became available for our use for the purpose of making patterns, we would jump at the opportunity. There just aren't too many available at Hertz or Avis. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Don Vertrees

#2 ·
another email from JL

Dan from JL just sent another email:

Hey Jordan,
Thanks for the offer of help! Yes, we'd need the car in Miramar (near Ft Lauderdale). I've been talking with someone who's going to be looking for a WRX for us already. Maybe a wagon will show up there. But if you run across an available vehicle, we'd certainly be willing to give the [#]owner a free Stealthbox for his trouble[/#], as well as take care of any expenses he might have in connection with our use of the vehicle. Please have any interested parties contact me at this e-mail address.
Thanks,
Don Vertrees

also check out the stealthbox they make for the Outback

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1541

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.