Subaru WRX Forum banner

GReddy electronic gauges

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  IBAUCLAPlaya 
#1 ·
Anyone that has these, suggestions as to where I should mount the sending units for these? I'm guessing that in the engine bay is a bad idea? Keep in mind that I live in Maine and tons of salt etc is on the roads in the winters.

#4 ·
Removal/Install Information

BlueDemon said:
I have EGT, Boost and Oil Temp. I mounted my gauges in the clock position and put the sending units inside the dash housing/defi pod housing. It's a little cramped, but it works fine.

Blue
What manual/instructions did you use to remove the clock? I am intrested in doing the same modification but need some instructions to take the dash apart.
Thanks JJS305

#6 ·
As soon as I can find someone with a black temp gauge in stock I'm going to be installing tbe, uppipe, and boost, egt, oil temp in a defi pod. I plan on taking as many pictures as possible and doing a how-to (hopefully not a how not-to) from a noob perspective. Should be in the next couple weeks at the most if you can wait that long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.