Subaru WRX Forum banner

Got my windows tinted

8K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  turmic 
#1 ·
Just wanted to show you guys my new window tint. Got it done at a Ziebart near me for $200. The legal limit in MA is 35%, but I went with 30%; it looks a lot better. Shhh...

BEFORE

AFTER

See less See more
#11 ·
70% limit, WTF? I do not want to live where you do. LOL The sun is freaking torture here in the summer, I am 35 front and 25 everywhere else which is legal max here. We get pretty high UV here and I never knew how huge a difference a good UV blocking tint was for interior temps until I tinted my old VW about 8 years ago. Since then I don't have a car a month before hitting my tint shop. Makes the AC feel about twice as effective. I should get a tax credit. LOL

#13 ·
mfarn, the car look SWEET!! Love that look.
In Minnesota you can have 70%. I had 30% on my 04 and was pulled over once. He told me that is was illegal that was that. Alot of cars up here tend to have 30-50% without much a problem. From what I have heard you may get a tint ticket if you are pulled over for something else. i.e. speedig :)

#19 ·
Car tint

Your car is looking good mfarnham! :cool: I also got my 2009 wrx tinted last week, 35% front and back and 20% on the door windows and I'm really impressed with the results. I asked help from http://www.TintBuyer.com. They provided free relevant information for tint buyers such as its benefits, prices, laws involved in my state and most importantly they help me locate the best window tinters near my area. I hope this one helps, thanks !Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.