Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gauges

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  boo-key 
#1 ·
I have been going back and forth with Prosport gauges for almost 2 weeks now trying to get an accurate gauge. It ended today with no help from them. I am very disappointed with their company and customer service. I would absolutely not recommend them. Bad quality & bad service. So I obviously don't want to promote their company and want new gauges. I want a boost gauge and a wideband. Anyone have any suggestions of good companies? I'm thinking AEM EUGO wideband and a defi boost.

And does anyone want to buy a Prosport wideband or boost gauge? haha

#3 ·
I hear great things about AEM. Does it match the gauges? I'd prob do the analog ones. I prefer a clean oem look which is why I wanted the prosport gauges but they suck. The defi ones are nice but they don't make a wideband and I want the gauges to match. Thanks for the input.

#6 ·
Which prosports were you using? I've had a mechanical boost gauge from them for a year with no issues, and I recently upgraded to the premium electronic boost and oil pressure gauges, other than a need for longer wiring length, I've had 0 issues with those aswell.

Also, AEM, Defi, Greddy, and Apexi all make quality top shelf gauges.

#7 ·
The wideband I have is off. The electric boost is fine but both needles are very bouncy. They just seem poor quality and their customer service would do nothing to help me out. I did have a mechanical boost gauge from them that worked fine and did not bounce. After my experience with them they just aren't work it IMO. You get what you pay for.

#10 · (Edited)
That is nice. I prefer that kind instead of digital anyway as far as function goes. The needle is easier to read cause you have an idea where it should stop. Sometimes a digital readout can become just a blur of numbers. I just wanted all mine digital so they would match the wideband.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.