Subaru WRX Forum banner

Finally getting my car back

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Faalin 
#1 ·
So I ordered my 4dr wrx limited DGM back in april, took 6 weeks to come in but felt like 6 years. I've now had my car for 3 months now and finaly decided to replace the stereo and speakers in the car. I dropped the car off at the installer last friday, installer's shop is about an hour away, since i couldnt get a ride during the week i had to drop it off early. Since I dont have my car I've been forced to drive my 2000 dakota, damn thing feels like im driving a mac truck.

anyway on to the good stuff

headunit Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH with all harnesses
XM radio
front doors Memphis Mclass Synchronous Components
rear doors Memphis Mclass Coax
Amp Memphis Mclass 5 channel 75x4@4ohms 115x4@2ohms and 1x1100@1ohm
Sub Memphis 12" M5
Hushmat where needed
windows tinted to 20%
Belltronics STI-R Plus Radar Detector
Laser Interceptor Generation 8 Dual blockers

So excited to pick up my car i only slept an hour lastnight

See less See more
#7 ·
sorry guys been super busy. ill try and get pictures tonight after work.

Cruising you shouldnt need a cap for the car. I'm not running a cap in my setup, still on stock alt and battery.

I'm going in this friday to get the sub retuned, they had everything turned down to break the sub in.

#8 ·

radar detector is in the hood scoop
laser jammers are in the lower corners of the grill

Memphis ported box with the M5
amp mounted behind it

Headunit and between the shifter and cup holders is the controller for the radar detector. in the top corner of the windsheild by the A pillar is the display for the detector. next to the shifter is the bass controller

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.