Subaru WRX Forum banner

A Few Pics: Looking for Opinions

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  bugeye4lif3 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have had my WRX now for going on two years. I have been through a few different looks with the car during that time.

I was just wondering which "phase" some of my fellow WRX owners liked best. Any input of the looks of my car would be great!

Thanks,
Zach

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Def the last one IMO.

If you didn't have all the black accents I'd say roll with the white wheels, but I think the white wheels would look out of place with your hood/trunk being black.

Just a suggestion with the black on the front bumper. Instead of coming over the front of it like in pic# 3, keep the black only between the headlights, and leave the front of it blue...if you know what section I mean? So the black would be in the top "mouth" section so to speak. That might look good...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
The 1st pictures. I'm not a fan of the white wheels in the 2nd pictures, in the 3rd picture the car is completely riced out with an Audi mask, underglows, and primered hood and trunk. The last picture has the primered hood and trunk with an illegal HID kit that needs to be removed ASAP.

#6 ·
I love the bigger scoop on the bug eye, looks sick... IMHO I'm not a fan of black hoods on cars that aren't black... I'd say if you could get the trunk and hood and scoop all wrb then Rock the white wheels I'd have to change my pants.

If I had to choose though I'd say the last picture for sure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.