Subaru WRX Forum banner

everyone drop your two cents again on the rims

7K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  azsubegrl 
#1 ·
im thinking bout getting my rims powder coated or painted orange. heres a quick edit in photo shop.
tell me your thoughts

See less See more
#9 ·
AAAUUGGGHHH MY EYES!!!

/$0.02

In all seriousness, I'd look for something a little less Krylon "Traffic Cone Orange", black cars can look good with bright wheels, it's just difficult to get any unique color worked out. I once saw some burnt-orange chrome on a harley with a black tank/fenders/battery cover, and it was definately unique and sweet to my eye...

#13 ·
No worries dude. Back to the wheels..I already said no bueno... Black and gold looks sweet IMO but there is a lot of that out there. Its hard to be original and look good these days. I've contemplated painting/powder coating my BBS's but I kinda like the stock look right now.

#19 ·
theres a local powder coating place around town that im going to go to and see if he can powder coat the stock rims which are the rims on the front of the car to gold. ive done alot of looking on google for pics of wrx with orange and gold rims and gold rims look a lot better. thanks for everyones 2cents on the rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.