Subaru WRX Forum banner

Embroidery

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  03 CrazyTaxi 
#1 ·
Ok, I'm trying to drum up some business for my mom. She has her own business and she can sew damn near anything. She also has an embroidery machine that can do 6 colors. If anyone needs embroidery, give me a PM with what you are wanting done. Prices are based on thread count and a design fee may apply. Also, shipping is paid by the customer. Make sure you include the following:

Thread Color
Lettering Size
Letter Font
Correct Spelling
Simple Layout

I'm trying to get LiL Shoaf's headrests so I'll try to get some pics up after they are finished. That is if I have LiL Shoaf's permission.

#10 ·
CaliWRX said:
How much would something like that be for 2 headrests??
Depends on what exactly you want. The more complicated the design, the higher the design fee. The more stitches or colors in the design, the higher the embroidery fee. If you send the entire headrest rather than removing the fabric from it by unzipping it, the higher the shipping cost. Lil Shoaf only paid $50 for the two of them after the design fee and shipping.

Again, she can do just about anything you would want on the headrest, seat, whatever. She doesn't know if it will do vinyl or leather but she is going to experiment on some spare fabric we have. If you want anything done, let me know at fireman106s@yahoo.com or send me a PM on here. Make sure you let me know what color, spelling, design, and size.

#16 ·
For you guys with with the newer style seats, here's a pic of the interior of my 05 wagon with embroidery on the seat inserts. This was done by classic soft trim, but i'm sure Crazy Taxi could hook you up with something along these lines. Like he said, all you have to do is unzip the seat covers and remove it/ship it.

#17 ·
BiggSean said:
For you guys with with the newer style seats, here's a pic of the interior of my 05 wagon with embroidery on the seat inserts. This was done by classic soft trim, but i'm sure Crazy Taxi could hook you up with something along these lines. Like he said, all you have to do is unzip the seat covers and remove it/ship it.
That's looks pretty damn easy if you ask me.!Thumbs Up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.