Subaru WRX Forum banner

decals

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Brockton 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Have any of you bought decals from vinyl status? Their website is http://vinylstatus.com..

I'm about to buy like 20 decals from them to sticker bomb my rear windshield. I saw on their instagram people say the do really good work...

I also want to get a custom banner from them but I'm not sure what.. Any ideas?

#5 ·
** I hear that each sticker adds 5 horsepower **

Personally I dont want to cop bait. Vinyls make your car look like a race car and most officers will assume you are driving like a race car driver on the street.

Most competition drivers post stickers because their sponsors require them to "represent" so that the sponsor gets an advertising ROI. If you are stickering your car then you are providing free advertising for those companies. In some cases I feel strongly enough to share with the world that I support a company and their views but in most cases I don't trust companies enough to wear their logo 24/7.

That said I love the look of vinyls on the sides of my tool box, Just got a nice one from Mechanics Gloves and its sitting on the lower left of my gladiator tool case. Next to my My Cobb, Kartboys, Whitelines Magpul and Surefire Logos.

To each his own but Its not my style...

#9 ·
i onlky have one decal on my car as of right now. there are a few others i have wanted but i will never put brands on my car.... jsut decals that i like so do as you please its ## car make it urs. here is the only one i have on mine.its on my wing yes white on silver is a pain to see.but i wonder if anyone will get the joke.

Attachments

#14 ·
I reserved the right rear window for stickers. But only from parts I have,venders I use and organizations I'm a member of.

Does that make me a bad person? :crying:

#15 ·
^Ricer :p

I have a SPT sticker on the front of my car under the license plate delete, its been there forever, i'm just too lazy to take it off, all those little letters "subaru performance tuning" are going to be a pain to peel. Then I have a newer Symmetrical AWD sticker over the stock one under the third taillight on the rear window. The old one is inside the glass and impossible to get to, and the el paso sun has faded it badly, so I got an exterior one almost identical and put it over the top of it. I don't really count that one though.

And finally I have a Fatal girl sticker on my lower left rear windshield.

I used to have a bunch of dumb decals angled down the left side "AWDSOME" "HELLABROKE" ect..., took them off after a week, it was too much for me. I was also on stock wheels, few minor mods, it felt wrong haha. Maybe once I get my next big round of mods I'll put them back on to troll people.

Also had a scoobies for boobies decal for a while in cherry blossom red, might get another one actually. I love that they are using subaru's to raise money for a good cause.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.