Subaru WRX Forum banner

Carshop Alhambra,ca

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BSherrod 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I really wanted to post here about carshop in Alhambra,ca. I just upgraded to a 2011 wrx (pics soon) and the radio is a little lacking. So first I decided to get the car tinted.....while there I had my dyneaudio components and they were needing some custom fittings for the door not to mention I wanted a new amp to make these things sing. Gabe and Peter talked my plan for the ride out with me. After that full steam ahead....the install was done but still lacking so I decided to add a jl12w3v3 with a jl 600/1 mono amp and the best thing of all my audiocontrol tc unit. Now with a little tuning it sounds like a full blown competition system all through the stock deck! So I have all my controls in the steering wheel, a stock look, great sound and aside from the sub in the back everything is hidden. Even the wiffie has no idea it's there. So if you are in need of some additions come here. They understand subaru's and what makes people go wow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.