carbon fiber hood gone ! - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-17-2011, 10:41 AM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
carbon fiber hood gone !

I finally got my aluminum hood done and installed. It was in pretty bad shape and the '05 style scoop was poorly mounted. We molded it on and I'm pleased with the result Anybody in Colo need a used CF hood ? PM me

Name:  CF hood gone 003.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  63.4 KB

Name:  CF hood gone 004.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  60.4 KB

Cullen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-17-2011, 12:17 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
That looks sharp Cullen. Like how you molded the scoop in there, looks very clean that way.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#3 Old 07-17-2011, 02:35 PM
WRXtuners Member

brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to brfatal is a WRX expert worth listening to
Garage
I've always liked the Outback grilles. But that scoop doesn't belong.

BTW, what color was your WRX originally?
#4 Old 07-17-2011, 05:24 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
My old one that was wrecked and donated everything to the current blue TS was PSM.

Cullen
#5 Old 07-18-2011, 10:22 AM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
Ah, the snow shovel. LOL. Looks very good, but it will draw a critic or two. Very love/hate like STI wings for most people.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae
#6 Old 07-18-2011, 06:53 PM

The price was right ! With the extreme heat we're having the paint has done some funny things around the scoop (lifting, like it's shrinking) so I'll have some re-doing ahead. That is a rattle can job, which looks great otherwise.

Cullen
#7 Old 07-18-2011, 07:22 PM
WRXtuners Member

turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to turmic is a WRX expert worth listening to
Send a message via AIM to turmic
It looks great if its rattlecan.

Kirt
378awhp/373wtq Custom Dom 3 & CBRD tuned 2006 STI.
"When in doubt...flat out" - Colin McRae