Subaru WRX Forum banner

Can't find 06 eyelids!!!

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  dmitri 
#1 ·
Im lookin for eyelids for the 06 wrx, carbon fiber, but fiberglass will do, can anybody help me out?

#4 ·
I am planning on buying a bit of vinyl, it works. just make a template with a piece of construction paper, or anything else for that matter, cut out the vinyl, and CAREFULLY apply to your lights, it looks great, and the vinyl can easily be replaced, not to mention that it saves your headlamp housing from rocks and the other nasties of highway life(especially in the state of LA, the roads are like cottage cheese!!!)

#5 ·
metroscub said:
I am planning on buying a bit of vinyl, it works. just make a template with a piece of construction paper, or anything else for that matter, cut out the vinyl, and CAREFULLY apply to your lights, it looks great, and the vinyl can easily be replaced, not to mention that it saves your headlamp housing from rocks and the other nasties of highway life(especially in the state of LA, the roads are like cottage cheese!!!)
We better get some pics of this up in this bitch.

#7 ·
metroscub said:
Are you making eyelids or complete light covers? Because Eyelids normally only cover the top part, not the front..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.