Subaru WRX Forum banner

52mm factory clock pod mod

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  newtothegame 
#1 ·
Has anyone with the factory center gauge pod modified it to fit 52mm gauges? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my time. How hard is it to do? Anyone with some pics of theirs would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I saw a pic of it done like 3-4 years ago, I don't remember what forum though. I believe the guy only fitted 1 gauge and it did look awesome. I even think he posted pics of the process. It looked time consuming but the end results were great. I've considered doing it...

#6 ·
Not the one that I saw before but looks very nice. The Gauges may end up to hidden like NTTG said but it still looks good...

The one I saw before kept the clock and just addad a single gauge to one side of it. It was not as stealthy as that one but it wasn't as "loud" or tacky as the normal 3 gauge dash pods...

#7 · (Edited)
If you look around, cant remember the thread off the top of my head, but a member on here (Nagyhead) made his own to put there int he clock spot. His turned out awesome and he might have some info about what you need also. I have seen his in person, he did an excellent job and looks great in his car.

Heres the link to the pod i mentioned above:http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f73/finished-my-gauge-pod-18462/

Ok the link isnt working, the thread is in the Non Performance section, titled "Finished my gauge pod"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.