2011 tail light fix? - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-02-2011, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

guygettnby is an unknown
2011 tail light fix?

hello everybody, i am new ere and to subarus. i just bought my 2011 wrx 5door a week ago. i hve learned alot from ths forum so far but am having problems findin some info on the rear tail lights.

iam not a fan of the clear tail lights and would like to do something about them. i eard of an overlay for them but have not seen any posts on it here after doing some searches.

can anybody on here shed some light on this subject for me. i would like to see some pictures of what people did to make the tail lights not clear.

thanks all for the help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-02-2011, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

guygettnby is an unknown
well, google became m friend with some more pictures.... but i would refer to not paint my tail lights in case i need to go back to stock for some reason. so are there anyplaces that make a new tail light setup for this car or tht sell a set of tail ligts already done?
post #3 of 3 Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
WRXtuners Member

RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful RcrsWetDream is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Search for wrx tail light overlays, I forget what companies make them but there are a few.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about going back to stock in the case of the tail lights. Once you do it, you'll never go back. Even if you sell the car the next owner will thank you. I painted mine and I'll never go back.

-Chris