Subaru WRX Forum banner

2010 WRX rear bumber

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  johnsons63 
#1 ·
Long story short, someone hit my rear bumber and put 4 small dents in it (It was from lisence frame bolts). They pushed in about 1/4 inch. Two of the dents are in the bumper and two are in the diffuser. Anyone know how much it would cost to fix? How much is a new bumber/diffuser

#2 ·
AAAAAHHHH that sucks i have the same thing . but its in the paint and but its just two little holes like you said license plates. i use to work at a auto shop and once this stuff is punctured like that you have to actually replace it to get it to be right. you can try to fill them but if it gets hit again it will crack and look worse . try and talk to your insurance and say somone hit you and ran . and hopefully you have a low deductible. other than that do to it right would be to just replace it and paint it which is expensive depending on the color of your car. i would talk to the isurance

#3 ·
hi guys do you have any recommended sites where can i purchase a bumper filler. i just really need it but i'm still finding sites that has a good offer. i haven't tried to purchase online that's why i dont have any idea where to go.

Thanks in advance :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.