Here's a bit more info:
DISABLE YOUR DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS (DRL)
DIFFICULTY: 2 out of 10.
1. Open your glovebox. There are seven (7) Phillips screws holding the top of the glove box in place. Three across the top. One on each side of the foremost edges, and one on each side of the innermost edges (you may need to kneel down to see them). Remove these 7 screws.
2. Below the glove box in the footwell area, there are two more Phillips screws. One on each side. They hold two small molded tabs in place. Remove these 2 screws.
3. If your passenger door is closed, open it. On the side, you will see one of those Phillips head locking "retainer clip" fasteners. Turn the screw 1/2 turn and the center will pop out. Pull the entire fastener out.
Your entire glove box assembly should just fall away from the dash board. While removing all of these fasteners, you may want to hold the box in place with your knee or have a friend help. There is one small wire that is attached to the back of the glove box for the small map light inside. Not that it matters a whole lot, but you don't want this to rip away from wherever it is attached. You can now set the glove box on the floor.
4. On the right side of the kick panel that is now exposed, you will see two square modules. Blue and Green (I believe). Just behind that and to the right is a black box with a WHITE and PALE YELLOW harness clipped in. Squeeze the WHITE securing clip and wiggle out of its socket. This is your DRL unit. Once it is unclipped, you will no longer have Daytime Running Lights. What I did was tuck the loose wire behind the metal frame bracket that you will see. It's grey in color.
5. Place glove box back into its original position and replace the Phillips screws that you removed. I found that it is easier to secure the three at the top first, and then secure the remaining 4 screws, and finally the retainer clip fastener on the far right side. That's it! You're done!
DIY MODS: Intake Silencer Delete / Disable DRL / Disable Seatbelt Warning. - NASIOC