Subaru WRX Forum banner

04/05 wrx extra lighting?

7K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  n8mcd 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your lighting situations for 04/05 wrxs please.

I'm looking to do some sort of extra lighting but I don't like big lights bars with the huge round lights... I want something a little more subtle to give a more agressive look... Stock fogs are tiny :(

Anyone have lights hidden behind their grill or maybe tucked back in the mouth of the bumper a little?

#10 ·
I like how the fogs are bigger on that blue sti, but I don't really care for the light bar and how massive the lights in the middle are... Also, people with light bars, do you use them at night on public roads? Do you have them on with your low beams? Or just for use at the track?

I feel like there's laws against having too many "headlights" on and that's why fogs are made to automatically shut off when high beams are on... High beams count as 2 lights per side or some shit and you can only have 4 forward lights on... Not that I really give a #### I have illegal hids, exhaust, and probably a million other illegal things on my car lol

#17 ·
I just love when people come down the road at me with super bright lights I and can't see a thing. Great feeling to not know if bambi is going to jump out in front of you after they go by and you're seeing stars. :thumbdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.