rattling/knocking sound coming out fr front left wheel
hi everyone, need some suggestion/help here
sorry for the long title, it is a little hard for me to give a title to this problem.
here's the problem, there's rattling/knocking noise coming out from the front left wheel or chassis, not sure which one. what i meant is, whenever i make a right turn, doesn't matter if it is a hard right or just a normal right turn (speeding or not speeding) and when there's a load or weight onto the front left, there will be some rattling or knocking sound.
when i am traveling on straight road, even thou it is bumpy or uneven, there isn't any noise at all, only when i make a right turn.
sorry of it is confusing, this is the best i can explain for now. i'll think up something better to improve.
have been having this problem for more than a month now. so this is what i have done so far.
1. Initially thought it was my suspension, so i decided to change to an aftermarket ones (wanted to change sometime ago anyway), but doesn't solve the problem.
2. remove anti-roll bar, and re-install again. and changed the i-link, doesn't solve.
3. changed the wheel bearing.
4. changed drive shaft.
5. since i am running on 18", check if there's scrub, no scrub, no sign of scrub on the tires or the inside arch.
6. tighten and double checked if there's any loose bolts/screws/nuts.
All above has been done but doesn't solve it. The only thing i am yet to do is change all the bushes and check the tie-rod. Reason i have yet to touch these 2 parts is because if there's problem on these 2, there will noise coming out, doesn't matter there's load on the front left or not or doesn't matter if i make a right turn or not. (correct me if i am wrong)
Anyone has experience this problem before?
oh almost miss this out, this problem does affect handling. it makes the front left unstable and the rattling/knocking noise will go louder if there's more load onto it.