Subaru WRX Forum banner

Passenger Side Test Mode Connectors

11K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  penderperson 
#1 ·
I have an 03 Rex and was trying to get my car in2 test mode for the first time and i found out that my driver's side green connectors were plugged in already and i tryed putting the white connector on but it still doesnt want to go in2 test mode so its obvious that my other set of test mode connectors on the passengers side or disconnected, only problem is that i cant seem to find them so does any1 have a pic of where they are or know where they come from?

#3 ·
There are not any test connectors on the passenger side for the 02-05 WRX's.If the green diagnostic connectors were connected the fans should cycle on and off when you put the car to the "on" position.Plus you should have been driving around with a CEL for how ever long those connectors have been together.
http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f70/opensource-how-flash-your-ecu-useing-opensource-software-18288/
Scoobypedia | Trusted knowledge for everything Subaru | Knowledge / Rom Raider and Reflashing FAQ

#4 ·
I guess you learn something new every day.

There were an extra set of test connectors, probably disconnected at the dealer, they are under the pax side kick panel/door sill. As soon as i connected those, bam, test mode.

Hopefully this will become more well know info so others with the same problem can resolve it quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.