Subaru WRX Forum banner

Is this normal?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  WRXforME 
#1 ·
Its sad to say this, but, it just recently came to my attention. It may be normal, or it could be something the previous owner did with the wires.

When I first start my car, my lights come on(even when I have them off), but, if I have my e-brake on, they go off. When I first got the car, it seemed that it just might be a Subaru thing, but, I figured I would ask to see if its right. Also, the airbag light stays on sometimes. Sometimes its not. I heard that could be from something under the seat, Im going to check it out. He has installed two monitors in the headrests and various different CD Decks and monitors in the dash, so, I figure through all that he might have done something to the wiring that causes my lights to stay on and the airbag light to be on sometimes.

Are the lights supposed to be on? Any replies are appreciated.

#5 ·
Phew.. ok, thats good to know. Thanks fellas

Im gunna check all the connections for the airbag light under the seat and make sure everything is good, if it still is on Im going to take it to the dealer, hopefully all the electronics that are in the car wont make them be #######s and say they wont fix it for me :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.