Subaru WRX Forum banner

Heat from dash

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jwtarbaj 
#1 ·
Ok, i live right outside Philadelphia and i drove 3 1/2 hours to latrobe(near pittsburg) on saterday for the rolling rock town fair. My speed averaged somewhere around 80mph with the air conditioning on the whole time and three people in the car. i noticed the underside of the dash(near my legs) was giving off a nice amount of heat. I was just wondering if this is something to worry about, or if anyone else noticed something like this.

Thanks

ps - velvet revolver, disturbed, nerd, hoobastank, the crystal method, sevendust, finch, finger eleven and three days grace ROCKED even though i was covered in mud the whole time.

#7 ·
I was alittle too drunk to remember all the bands playing, I know Disturbed put on a really good show.

jwtarbaj - played it, got to trogdor, but he keeps burninating me. I guess i won, cause it goes into a little movie/credits thing and it says something like "good job on winning" or something like that.

anyone that doesnt know strong bad or trogdor this might help explain it. http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.