Subaru WRX Forum banner

Error Code C0047 & C0056, Engine & Cruise lights on, S-Drive blinking

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  steven.banks76 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and I've been having this problem on my 2011 Sti for a while. Yesterday my engine light and cruise control came on and S-Drive started blinking. I ignored it and tried to put gas in the tank but it spilled gas right away.
I disconnected the battery for 2 minutes and so far all lights are gone but I know that it will come back again.
People say it is the Charcoal Canister but my car does not have one, I believe the previous owner removed it. Subaru said Canister is one of the first things modified cars will remove. I was told that it could be the Evap System but I do not know how to find it in my car and test it.
I also bought a MAF Sensor cleaner hoping that it would fix the issue but I highly doubt that.
Could someone please help me out please. Explanation with pictures would be much appreciated.

Thanks

#2 ·
Hello Everyone, I'm new here and I've been having this problem on my 2011 Sti for a while. Yesterday my engine light and cruise control came on and S-Drive started blinking. I ignored it and tried to put gas in the tank but it spilled gas right away. I disconnected the battery for 2 minutes and so far all lights are gone but I know that it will come back again. People say it is the Charcoal Canister but my car does not have one, I believe the previous owner removed it. Subaru said Canister is one of the first things modified cars will remove. I was told that it could be the Evap System but I do not know how to find it in my car and test it. I also bought a MAF Sensor cleaner hoping that it would fix the issue but I highly doubt that. Could someone please help me out please. Explanation with pictures would be much appreciated. Thanks [/QUOTE I have same issue did you ever resolve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.