ATTN everyone! please read first... - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-18-2004, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

fc735 is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to fc735
ATTN everyone! please read first...

ok, this site has turned into a great success, and most people on here will agree that it is due to the high support that several of the members provide. Thanks are due to all members, even those that dont post much, and I would like to personally give my thanks to all that contribute to the site.

I have been a member for a little over a year, and this site has grown by leaps and bounds, and it wouldnt have happened without every one of us on here.

That being said, there has been an influx of new members, and I am going to make a suggestion that if you have a technical question, please use the search function on this site to see if that particular question has been asked before. Mainly I am asking this due to the large quantity of similar questions that are asked, most being covered before.

I take pride in this site, and i like it more then the other WRX sites, such as NASIOC, ICLUB, etc....due to the diversity we have, and the almost family-like attitude we have with everyone.

This suggestion is being made to help everyone out, and is not made to call anyone out, or make fun of anyone, merely as a help to others. I have spoke to a few members and some didnt know of the search function.

I thank all of you out there, and keep up the great work!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-25-2004, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

fc735 is more helpful than not
Send a message via AIM to fc735
i swear if i read another new CAI thread i will start banning every other member....and then killing a kitty for each one!

updated!

http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/foru...?s=&forumid=95
post #3 of 3 Old 01-24-2009, 11:18 AM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Just to add to this as well.

How To Ask A Technical Question

*Make sure you list all of your mods-(If it an engine problem,list all power mods.If tranny related list all drive train mods)
*If you have a CEL (check engine light) associated with the problem,get the code read first thing and list the code # in your post.Most auto parts stores now a days will check them for free.
*Also if possible include pictures if necessary.
*Give as much information about the problem as possible.-When it started,how long it's been going on,what you have done to try and troubleshoot/fix the problem and any mods/repairs that have done recently to the car.
*Don't forget about the search feature/button on the forum.Chances are this has happened before to someone else or is a well known/constant problem.Alot of people post thread titles like"OMG Help Now!" or "Please!Immediate help needed!" and then get annoyed when people don't answer their thread right away.Try searching the forums for an answer first.You might find the answer to your question/problem in 5-10 minutes of searching instead of waiting hours/days for someone else to answer your question.

This will help everyone to help you in a more expedited fashion by present most of the pertinent info upfront and allowing for faster diagnosis of the problem.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement