2010 subaru wrx REVERSE LIGHTS not working!! Very Urgent - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2011, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

goblin is an unknown
Exclamation 2010 subaru wrx REVERSE LIGHTS not working!! Very Urgent

Guys , i have the weirdest issue ever , i just got my 2010 wrx from the states , so basicly in canada to pass inspection i need everything funcional , everything passed except for the reverse lights!!! They are NOT WORKINGG , i tried everything possible , EVRYTHING. I have till Thursday for the recheck of the inspection!

Took off both switches , neutral and reverse switch... both functional

I checked ALL the fuses , inside and outside... working

Checked the bulbs , working.

Checked the connection from the switches till inside , the neutral plug gives voltage, but the reverse plug that goes to the switch dosent give voltage... i dont know if its normal or not.

I stayed 6hours working on it and tried to figure out something it never worked, after i was fed up , i connect everything back.... GREAT , the signals lights stop working !! Hazard works but no signal, I have no clue if its a fuse because i simply can't find any fuse with turn sig on it or if there is even a fuse for the reverse lights????

Now i have reverse lights and turn signals not working... And hell no am not bringing it to the dealer , they will rip me oofff. HELP ME GUYS , i know there is some genius ppl on this forum because google was useless. Show me the magic please!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement