Subaru WRX Forum banner

2002 wrx 2.0 trouble

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GamerzBM 
#1 ·
hey guys i been trying to fix my car for over 2 weeks now i keep getting misfires in 1 2 and 4 so i thought it could be the ignition coil so i put the ignition coil from 2 to 3 and it was the same and 3 had no problem and then i changed all the spark plugs cylinder 2 not getting any gas cylinder 4 is normal and cylinder 1 is normal. i also change the MAF . and when im in 5 gear on the high way i hear the turbo building up but when the waste gate gets rid of it the whole car like rumbles i dont know if i have it hooked up right if someone can provide a diagram that would be great but also let me know what you think about the car.

NOTE: the cars been sitting for 3 years we been sending it to mutiple shops to get it fixed but they never put the the timming belt on so it would destroy the heads. we just replaced the heads and put the engine back together. ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.