Subaru WRX Forum banner

02 WRX wont crank suddenly+other problems=[

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AllExtinct 
#1 ·
Hi every1, we've been driving our 02 WRX around reliably for the past 2 months without any major problems until now. Mods: 3" TB exhaust,Perrin TMIC, and the PO said it has been Cobbed for stage 2...anyway after work we pulled in the driveway and chilled for about 15 mins like we always do. When we went to leave again i turned the key forward into the ignition position and the fuel gauge dropped to empty with the yellow light on, the oil light was on faintly, and it would not engage the starter solenoid at all so no cranking. Turned the key back to accessories and pulled it out of the ignition and the fuel pump quietly keeps running like its getting really low voltage or sumthing...So far I verified that no fuses are blown including the sbf #5 under the hood. Ive located cleaned and bolted back down the ground to my driver side intake manifold. Can any1 help point me in the right direction on what I should do next? Ive read up on similar problems but never found a deffinate solution. Thanks in adavance any help is greatly appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.