Vapor Trail Vettes AutoX - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-16-2006, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

white_streak is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to white_streak
Vapor Trail Vettes AutoX

Yesterday I participated in a local autoX hosted by a reginal corvette club. The way that they classified the participants was a little strange. For instance I was in a class that included a CRX, a mazda 6, an integra, and two other cars that i don't remember. They had a binder of the car classifications according to the SCCA rules. I guess thats what SCCA considers even, lol. Although I only finished third in class, I found it funny that not a single corvette was awarded a trophy in any class. It was well worth the $35 registration. The course was well put together. It went from asphalt to skid pad and back again, a good combination of straights, curves, turns and everything in between to level out the field. I got some good laughs from a few little flashy honda kids. The planners advised people not to waste all your goods on a big burn-out in the beginnig, but did they listen? of course not. and it was reflected in their times. a full seven seconds slower than a car weighing half a ton more. I love show boat kids. A friend of mine was there to snap some pics. Enjoy.

Jason
I ride the white lightning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement