Subaru WRX Forum banner

SCCA Texas Region Contingency Sponsorship!!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  2006WRXTR 
#1 · (Edited)
I know i'm not a vendor, so i really hope it's ok to post stuff like this here. If not, i'm sure someone will let me know.

Subaru of Dallas has officially announced a new contingency program for the 2007 TX Region Solo Championship Series. Starting with event #3 a victory in a Subaru in any of the following 12 classes will be eligible for a $50 contingency payout.

AS, DS, GS, HS, STS, STU, STX, BSP, ESP, FSP, SM, Novice, STXL, STUL

Requirements for eligibility:

Must carry a Subaru of Dallas decal - Decals will be available at Subaru of Dallas and the event site for free
Must be driving and registered in a Subaru
Minimum of 2 cars in class
Pre-registration is required and will be available onsite for event #3
If you would like to participate in this voluntary program ask for the proper paperwork at registration/check in and we will direct you to the Subaru of Dallas representatives.

Think about it guys, combine thins with the WRXTuners sponsorship and you could actally _make_ money racing!! I think it's awesome that there are soo many companies and organizations out there willing to help us go racing, it's a wonderful world.

If you guys have any questions about this, please feel free to contact me by PM or in the forums.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.