Subaru WRX Forum banner

s60R

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WRXblurr 
#1 ·
well i went to the track with some of my friends yesterday. and since the subby was at the dealer i decied to take the s60R to the track. its the awd 300hp volvo if you dont know what it is.and sadly it is an auto. soo first time i go i ran a 15.3 and my 60ft was around a 2.4 and i just steped on the gas.. the second time i ran a 14.9 and a 60ft of a 2.2 and a trap speed of 91.6, i just held in the break and pumped the gas. it was the fastest out of all of my friends, an rsx type s with intake exhaust ran a 15.3, A gti with an exhaust ran a 15.34. can't wait to run the subby down there! there was a guy down thier with an sti motor and tranny in his 03 wrx. he had a vf30 on the sti motor with a front mount, i thought the vf30 was a little small for the sti motor.. but still he was running 12.7s.

#3 ·
the s60R was a big hit at the track.. i was surpised how many people knew what it was.. a few people came up to me and were like it that the 300hp volvo? I like it alot but it would be ALOT faster if it was in stick..the auto shifts pretty weak and you cant launch it.. I bet easy low 14 with a stock manual s60R. it ran a 14.9 and it was hot and humid out that car still pulls.. a place out in cali is starting to make performance stuff for the R. with just a chip it boosts the car to 350hp..the sound system it comes with is just awsome. and you can switch from comfort to sport or advanced. on comfort it rides like a caddy on advanced it turns into a race car you will feel every bump.. and has 4 piston calipers on all 4 wheels. Its safe its fast and it a volvo lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.