Open Track days in New Mexico - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 05-05-2007, 10:09 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
Open Track days in New Mexico

5/13 is a "Wallace Bow" event at Sandia Raceway (Albuquerque), open track 9-5 $80 drivers meeting in the A.M. Wallace is the guy who organizes these. I've never been down for one of his days, but have been told that they are pretty loose. I'm going down to test out new brakes (if they arrive)

Also Arroyo Seco Raceway (Deming) has a Time Attack weekend on 5/26-27 8-5 P.M. $75 per day. It's quite a haul down there, but I still might try to make it. A lot of AZ tuner guys show up for that, should be some good cars to run against. They do open track until lunch, timing starts afternoon. ASR might not be that long a haul for some of you Texas guys either. (102 miles from El Paso)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-12-2007, 04:46 PM

wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to wagonracer is a WRX expert worth listening to
Wallace Bow at Sandia (ABQ N.M.) tomorrow ! There's no better way to celebrate mother's day than driving really fast. Anybody else coming down ?? Oh, the time attack days at ASR (5/26-27) are only $50 per day !!
#3 Old 05-23-2007, 10:43 PM

Time attack at ASR this weekend....anybody coming ??
#4 Old 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM
WRXtuners Member

WRXKidid775 is more helpful than not
id come. if it wasnt like 800+ miles away.
hows your season been so far?

Robby
02 rex is gone.
I defected to an evo :)
Evo is gone :(
Now I got nothing.