Subaru WRX Forum banner

Auto-X school... what to bring

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  IBAUCLAPlaya 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I know this is a very basic question... but what do you bring to a school and an actual auto-x? Sure, you bring the car and a helmet... keep the jokes to a minimum.

For example, do you bring a cooler for some food and drink? Will you have a spot to keep your stuff while you are driving and working the course? I'm assuming people there are very nice and I won't have to worry about someone stealing anything, or will I? I was thinking of bringing a large tupperware container to store my stuff in while I'm driving in case it rains. I just don't want to stand out too much my first time out.

Oh yeah another question... what do you guys air up your tires with at the meet or do you air up before you go to the event? I will have to drive about 100 miles to get there...

I've signed up for the EVO auto-x school here in mass on April 9. I can't wait hopefully I will see some of you there!

Thanks for your help,
Badger

#2 ·
The EVO auto-x school is one of the best. I would bring food, drink, chair, and air compressor or air tank, tire gauge and that is all I can think of. I drive down to Auto-X on my normal 32 front 29 rear psi, then when I get there I bump all 4 up to 45 psi. If the car is understeering which it did this summer w/o the RSB, I up the rears to about 48-50. I did this on the stock RE92s by the way. Good luck out there and have fun, its a great experience. Oh yeah, I have never done one yet haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.