wideband choices - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-02-2008, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Bobob5511 is an unknown
wideband choices

i am planning on doing some mods to my car down the road but i really want to do it as safe as possible. so to start with i think i am going to get a wideband O2. i figure that way i can monitor things better as i add mods and tune, and make sure i stay on the safe side of things. so i have been looking at them alot lately and there is alot different systems out there. does anybody have any reccomendations or currently use a system they like?? i am leaning toward either the PLX or AEM systems
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-03-2008, 09:15 AM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Both of those you listed are good.I use the Innovative Motorsports LC-1.The Logworks software it comes with is pretty incredible considering it came free with the unit and it all cost me $200.You can opt to buy a gauge if you choose.I use my laptop to log and really don't have any use for a gauge.The Zetronix unit is pretty nice too.Compare features,software and price to find out what you really want.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
post #3 of 3 Old 03-03-2008, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Bobob5511 is an unknown
some people have been telling me that the AEM UGEO is the way to go beacause it comes completely set and calibrated. problem is i like the PLX system because those LCD gauges are just plain bad ass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement