Subaru WRX Forum banner

What to do next?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  mosc 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Being new to subi's iam not sure in what area should i beef up any suggestions....? The car so far has HKS up-pipe/downpipe and turbo exhaust as well as greddy headers.

#3 ·
You need some type of EM (engine management) or tune if you dont have one. If you get the AP you would still need a tune on top of that as the headers are above the stage 2 map notes for Cobb. What are your goals, plans for the the car? More power, better handlng? I suppose just the exhaust has been the only mods so far.

#5 ·
Search around, there are several popular ones depending on your own ability and the amount of money you want to spend. I personally run the Cobb AP and love it, its a plug and play type. There is also the pensource route which has several good write ups in sticky form in the EM forum. Another popular one is the Utec, its a piggy back, a little more expensive, but can be tuned by yourself or a tuner also. Search around here some, find out which one you like and go from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.