Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wastegate issues

15K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  pzr2874 
#1 ·
I have a 07 wrx with which I use opensource with. The tune that is on my car right now is a stage 2 tune and the boost is set to reach up to 17 lbs. I ran some logs that I posted below where its showing my WGDC is not even reaching 100% at most it is reaching is 90%. I'm guessing that is probably what is preventing my from going over 15 lbs so what are some things I need to look for to figure out what could be the issue. I've already gone back through the tune and the WGDC is maxed at 99 which means it should be able to reach that percentage. any suggestions please help

Attachments

#27 ·
70 bucks really aint a waste of money for the fact that i did everything you mention to get the arm to adjust but it did no good for the fact it wasnt the nut that wouldnt loosen it was the piece on the end that would not budge either longer or shorter. In fact once i took the actuator off it was extremely loose on the arm where it went into the actuator and it felt as if the spring had no resistance what so ever. So in my personal opinion yea i couldve spent hours trying to get one little arm to move but that still didnt guarantee me that my actuator was in good of enough shape to work correctly. So in the end it didnt hurt me to go ahead and get this actuator cause it didnt cost a lot, it took 30 mins to put it on, and im happy with the results so i can live with the 70 bucks that i had to pay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.