Tuning Shop in Columbus, GA - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-13-2009, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Jennifer25 is an unknown
Exclamation Tuning Shop in Columbus, GA

Hi y'all! I am looking for a reliable tuning shop here in Columbus, GA (or surrounding areas). My husband is in the military and we just moved to Fort Benning. Since the car was shipped back here from Germany we have been needing to get some work done to it. If any of y'all know of any place that you would take your vehicle to I would appreciate it! I have done some searches on google but I would much rather have some fellow WRX owners give me their input. We are very picky about who works on our car haha...as I am sure most of you are. We did have a guy that came to Germany from Phoenix but in the move I have lost all of his contact information Thank you for your time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-13-2009, 01:06 PM
WRXtuners Member

JimmyJ is an unknown
There's company located in Atlanta, Ga (a hundred miles for the Columbus, Ga) called TopSpeed. They can handle all you subaru needs and is a good tuning shop! I'm also in the Columbus, Ga area and like to check out your husband's car sometime. We have a hang out spot at the strip mall located in North Columbus at the Sonic drive-in on friday's and saturday's, yall should come out sometime. Feel free to send me a message if you anymore questions.....
post #3 of 4 Old 10-14-2009, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
WRXtuners Member

Jennifer25 is an unknown
Thank you very much I may go down there this weekend if I can find it lol. I could use some help trying to figure out a few things. We badly need a paint job to fix a #### up that was done in Germany and the scratches that happened when it was being shipped here =( We are slowly putting the work into it that it needs but its not even close to where we want it yet. We are definitely going to look into the tuning shop that you mentioned, nothing around here was looking promising at all lol. I appreciate your fast response!
post #4 of 4 Old 10-15-2009, 01:07 AM
WRXtuners Member

Marne_Aeok is an unknown
Check out Carter Racing in Savannah. I was stationed over at Fort Stewart for 5 long years. Got sent over twice with 2-3 BTB (2nd BDE 3ID)

They do good work and wont charge you to much. There all about helping some soldiers

Give your husband a great big HOOOAH!!! for me.

Carter Racing Enterprises - Who is Carter Racing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement