Subaru WRX Forum banner

To TGV delete or not to TGV delete 2017 WRX 2.0

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  RoboTuner 
#1 ·
I know there is tons of information about this mod for the 2015 and I think the 2017 is basically identical but I'm wondering if anyone with a 2017 has done the TGV delete yet? Or if anyone has any thoughts on if I should wait? Can't seem to find anything on the 2017.

7k miles
Cobb AP Stage 1 ots stock map

The TGV Delete I plan to get is from Turn In Concepts 95$

They also released a 91 octane stage 1 tune for the cobb ap (or so i'm told) which I know would be required.

Thanks guys!

#2 ·
Where are you located? West coast fuel is crap so careful. TGV deletes allow slightly more air, so you OTS (crap map) won't work well with anything else. Run a stage 2 91 map and use 93, it may sound weird at first but think about it, it's looking for more air, so more fuel will be used. And yes, other than some tweaks the 15 wrx w/ FA20DIT is the same, just test at light load and slowly check your logs and gauges when tipping in more a bit at a time. If your DAM drops, you're doing something wrong.

Check out Cobb's infosheet about what to watch for and familiarize yourself with their product!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.