Subaru WRX Forum banner

Stock map for 08 wrx mt...

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  huschkem3 
#1 ·
anyone have one? i really need one.

#3 ·
I had an OS tune, moved across the country (couldn't recover old map), started running lean for some reason and the ECU felt like it was cutting fuel from 4000 to 6500 RPM so I overwrote w/ AP stage 2 AEM map. now my car is losing power on the top end and i can't figure out why (seems like the ECU is cutting fuel). hoping if i return to stock then run diagnostic i will see the problem and fix it. i am just concerned that the AP is blocking the code. it's funny though because the car was doing the same thing with the old tune. when i re-flashed it with the AP it ran great for a day (no loss of power). the next day it was doing the same thing. what confuses me is it was cutting fuel, then it wasn't, then it was. it makes me think it has to be the ECU compensating for something.

i am running out of ideas.

#4 ·
Okay you have modifications to your car and you want to run the stock map with the mods to try and figure out what's wrong with it? Figure out whats wrong first. Again quit reflashing your ECU until you've figure it out because you are only chasing your tail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.