Safe to run 100 Octaine? - Page 3 - Subaru WRX Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSummer View Post
Since June 1 it hasn't dropped at all. I still test and haven't seen a drop lower

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I should have said the actual % can change even from day to day....The kits you buy online might tell you what it is when you test it, but E breaks down rather quickly...after all it's friggin corn.

Resident Grumpy Old Man(Keith)
03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 Old 07-19-2013, 07:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

NeverSummer is more helpful than not
Quote:
Originally Posted by psinuse View Post
I should have said the actual % can change even from day to day....The kits you buy online might tell you what it is when you test it, but E breaks down rather quickly...after all it's friggin corn.
I test every full up. It's not a dd for me. But then again it prob changes % in your tank

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
#33 Old 07-19-2013, 08:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to psinuse is a WRX expert worth listening to
Since they added ethanol to all gas now, it pretty much sucks. Whatever you do, don't go longer than 2 weeks without running the car close to empty and filling it up or at least topping it off with a lower grade like 93. Oh and for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT LEAVE IT IN YOUR LAWNMOWER OVER WINTER!!! with or without gas stabilizers it will gel up and ruin everything.

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...
#34 Old 07-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Premium Member

Nathan21 is an unknown
Hey guys, this is why I love this sight, there isn't any bashing of other members, a lot of good information, and all that good stuff!! Love all the information you guys are giving, way more then I ever thought about just the gas part!!
#35 Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 PM
WRXtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan21 View Post
Hey guys, this is why I love this sight, there isn't any bashing of other members, a lot of good information, and all that good stuff!! Love all the information you guys are giving, way more then I ever thought about just the gas part!!
Wait until I go greeen then all bets are off...

03 SRP 2.34L
08' LGT Gears...