question about engine load and ecuflash. - Subaru WRX Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 12-24-2007, 12:03 PM
WRXtuners Member

Bike Psyco is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Bike Psyco
question about engine load and ecuflash.

Well for starters I have a 02' wrx wagon, it has a custom uppipe and a 3" downpipe, short ram intake, and some bov I didnt put on. I have been using ecuflash for making adjustments and reflashing, and ecuedit for the logging. My question was in ecuedit, when I log engine load, it tops 4.5g/rev, and the fuel table in ecuflash only goes up to like 2.06g/rev? my max airflow is around 220g/sec, does this sound pretty normal? if so what gives with how that table works then?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-24-2007, 05:38 PM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
Ecuflash and Enginuity use a different calculation for load than Ecuedit for the 02-05 WRX's.I would just log using Enginuity if you did not purchase the EcuEdit rom editor.EcuFlash might have the ability to log as well now.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!
#3 Old 12-25-2007, 02:07 PM
WRXtuners Member

Bike Psyco is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Bike Psyco
I have not been able to find Enginuity since the site is down... if anyone had the file they could email me? turboadict@hotmail.com or where to find it? thanx for clearing that up, dum dum, and Idea how they calculate it?
#4 Old 12-26-2007, 08:09 AM
WRXpert

dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention dumdum is a WRX tech God, pay attention
fileNice™ - [http://www.ken-gilbert.com/wrx/enginuity/]

grams per second (airlfow)/rev

EcuEdit is just the equation above multiplied by 2.

Homebrewed tuned with Opensource!